Beloved by mountaineers and nature lovers alike, the Dolomites sit perched atop northern Italy like a rocky crown. This exhilarating trip through the mountains features day treks through some of Italy’s most unbelievable scenery, with plenty of visits to small villages along the way to soak up the unique local Ladin culture and cuisine. Nights are spent in mountain refuges, where your hosts will ply you with hearty home-cooked meals.
Eat up; you won’t find tastier mountain-trekking food anywhere else. What's Included Challenging hikes led by an International Mountain Leader (IML) (7 days).
- 5 hearty home-cooked dinners of local produce.
- Main luggage transfer from Calalzo to Bolzano.
- 9 breakfasts, 5 dinners (Allow EUR160-200 for meals and drinks not included.)
- Mountain huts/refuges (6 nts), hotels (3 nts) Train, bus, walking, minivan
- Qualified International Mountain Leader as CEO throughout Small group experience;
- Max 16, Avg 12